Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year - New Challenge Blog



Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you will have a great 2014. One of my resolutions is to be more organised in the coming year. With that in mind  when I was asked to join the Design Team at a new challenge blog called  the Christmas Fun Challenge Blog I was delighted.



As I have to make a Christmas card every month for it I have decided to make at least 5 the same or similar so that when it comes next Christmas I have a head start on my cards and other bits and pieces
Below is my card for the 'Anything Goes' theme for January. I hope that you will join in. We have a great Design Team and there will be lots of ideas. So I challenge you to get crafting  for next Christmas.

Here is my card :-


 It is quite a simple card. I scored an A4 card in half and cut an embossed piece of card for the background. I edged it with a matching promarker to make it stand out. 
I added lace and a piece of patterned card (I had no matching ribbon).
The topper is from Lilli of the Valley and the sentiment from my stash. They are matted and layered on to silver mirri card and I added silver corner peel offs to bring balance to the overall card. I hope you like it.

Kay XX

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Christmas design. Love the the lace trimming.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! The white and that blue together is very classy. The image is adorable and sweet.
    The lace really makes the card extra special

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay