Thursday 16 January 2014

Just For Fun DT Card.

Hi everyone,
Would you believe I have blogged two days in a row!  I know but here I am.

This is my second Design Team post for the  Just for Fun Challenge.  The theme for January is 'New' so I choose 'New Beginning'.  When I started to put the card together I had no idea where to start so when I came across this Kanban stamp from Aspire Crafts  I knew it was right. I stamped it with Memento 'Grey Flannel and used Pro markers to colour it.
 When I had the card put together I realised how poignant it really was. The ship sailing from the shore fits the sentiment beautifully. 


The lacy die cut is Spellbinders Elegant labels 4 and I also used them for the sentiment by trimming down the back one. I added the silver corners to balance and frame the card.  I hope you are inspired to have a go and join in with our challenge  HERE .
Have a happy day and treat each day as a New Beginning.
Hugs, Kay. XX    
           

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card--colors and message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kay. Wouldn't it be lovely to board that ship and sail off to greener pastures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, such a pretty card & gorgeous soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Kay, :)
    Beautiful card, lovely image.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card with all the shapes and layers. This card has made me slightly annoyed at myself....I saw this stamp, but didn't buy it.....seeing it on this gorgeous card makes me seriously regret it :-(

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card ,and thats a brilliant stamp i want it to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour scheme on this card, so fresh. That is a lovely stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Kay, I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay