Thursday 2 February 2012

Kilkenny Class

Thank you to the ladies in Kilkenny for being so enthusiastic last night. I really enjoyed it. Here is the card I made with them and a variation of it also.




The oval die cut shape is from Nellie Snellen and I used the scalloped edge to work the thread on in a spirelli style.The fancy edge on the cream card was achieved by using Nellie Snellen Eastern rectangle die cut at the corner of the cream layer and drawing around the shape that you want and cutting it by hand.
The top heart is cut from holographic paper and the bottom one is plain red card with scrolls hand drawn in red pro-marker.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay lovely cards, it's years since I did any spirelli, so this makes a lovely change, and I have all the different dies,
    see you soon
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay