Tuesday 14 February 2012

Flower Fairy Birthday Card

 I'm here on my own today and the peace and quiet is wonderful. When I'm finished on the computer I'm off to make a few more cards. Meanwhile here is one for the challenge at Charisma Cardz called 'Things with wings'. It is only the second challenge that I have entered. It's all about the fun of creating.



The image is from Flower Fairies.
The dried lavender is from woods near where I  live.
The bottom corner of the cream was cut with a Nellie Snellen die, 
and also the butterfly.




4 comments:

  1. lovely card Kay love the use of dried flowers,
    happy Valentines Day to you
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay.....love the fact that you have dried Lavender and use it
    on your cards I am so jealous...what a great great idea....
    So glad you have join CardCamp....Hugs Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yvonne and Deloris. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kay for some lucky recipient. The lavender is a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay