Wednesday 4 September 2013

A quick post

Hi All,
just a quick post today. I made a couple of cards recently for a lady who was very thankful to a few people who looked after her husband and herself.

The backing card is Hunkydory.
The topper is from Le Suh.

Backing card is Hunkydory
Topper is from Hunkydory Floral enchantment collection.
Ribbon, doily, flowers etc from stash.
This card was inspired by a card Yvonne tune sent me in a swap.
 I loved the colours and the way she put the flowers together.

It's a quiet day here today and I'm finding it hard to motivate myself. I will do a little bit of tidying up in the craft room and then a little bit of dabbling in my crafty stash and see what I can come up with,
Enjoy the day yourselves and be thankful.
Kay XXX



6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kay, love the designs of both of them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Kay. Love the simplicity of the first but the image and flowers are gorgeous in the second.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really nice, but the one in purple are just a litte bit extra nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay, love the cards especially the bird one. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards. I have to admit, I love the pretty frilly one. Gorgeous layers, gorgeous embellishments and image.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards... Love them both.. The colour of the 2nd one is right up my street, gorgeous Px

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay