Thursday 21 February 2013

Spring is in the air

Hi all,
even though it's a bit blowy and cold outside Spring is definitely in the air. The days are longer and the birds are singing every morning. It makes my heart sing to hear them.
So with that in mind I have been playing with some of the new Kanban kits.
The first card is very simple with an Indigo Blu stamp foiled with the foil flakes and a Kanban bird topper on it. That's it, just keeping it simple.


I love kingfishers so I had to make a card with them on it. On this card I used the new Kanban watercolour A4 pad. Its really lovely. I tore a piece with script on it and coloured the edge to match the card. A topper with slight decoupage on it , a sentiment and some jewels complete the design. I hope that you get some inspiration from them.



Hugs and sunshine to you all,

Kay. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay