Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas is coming

Hi everyone and I cannot believe its almost a month since I wrote on here.
 I have been super busy and on top of it all I got a bad cold-more like a flu and its still hanging on.
I have loads of photos to show you so here is a few.



This is my sister in law with her brothers,
mine is on the left:-)
at her 50th birthday party in my house.



Her cake, sponge, raspberries and cream and thrown together an hour before.

Below- Christmas cards galore.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Kay you have been busy, like yourself I haven't had a minuet, and don't even have time to get my camera out, have a great Christmas, and the flowers will be in the post tomorrow morning
    lots of love Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, wondered what you were up to.... would love to be able to throw a cake together that would look as good as that and I'm sure it tasted even better. As for your Christmas cards, well quite frankly, they are just fabulous. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments.just home from village carol service. Tea by the fire and Jamie Oliver is cooking Christmas on the TV - I think the christmas spirit has finally arrived.
    Hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay, just dropped in to say thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog and to wish you a very Happy Christmas and every good Blessing for the New Year 2012. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay