Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sunny Tuesday

Hi all,
I didn't realise that it was so long since I posted.
Well here I am back today. We survived Halloween weekend and only had one lot of trick or treaters.
Its great to live out in the country side as Inistioge was awash with ghoulies and ghosties and anything else that you care to mention, I know because I was the taxi driver:-)


I've been busy these past few weeks and here are a few cards I have  made along with everything else that I am planning -more info later.


Yes, I guess Christmas is coming







2 comments:

  1. you have been busy Kay,
    beautiful cards,my favourite is the patchwork robin.
    see you Sat the 12th
    love Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of Christmas cards Kay, love the second one down but they are all gorgeous. Is my name on one of those. lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay