Monday 26 September 2011

Monday

Hi everyone,
I had a fantastic day yesterday at Yvonneshttp://cardartblogkilcoole.blogspot.com ) workshop in Newtownmountkennedy.
We crafted all day and I was tired but happy.
Highlight of the day was that Yvonne had used an image on a card that I had hand drawn and coloured.
This morning I have sorted out my cards and photographed them.
 I organised all the photos on my computer and have copied them to a dvd in case of the computer melting down.


This is the card I made for the Card Challenge - 50th Wedding Anniversary card


                                                                              Front


Inside


The mechanics of the card


I have lots of photos of my cards to put up so there will be alot of new posts in the next few days -when I can grab some time on the computer.
Kay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay thank you so much for drawing Buttercup for me for the Pop-up stepper card, I have showcases her on my blog, and she's looking pretty cute, can't wait to meet all her friends.
    loved the card to put in to the challenge.
    see you real soon
    love Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay