Thursday 25 August 2016

Hello again

Well hello everyone,
 I'm back from the outer reaches of the internet. I didn't realise that I was so long away from here.
Time surely does fly by whether you are having fun or not.
May, June and July of this year took their time passing by but August seems to have galloped along. My daughter will be 17 at the end of the month and those years have certainly flown by.
I have been dabbling in Facebook land and through that and some workshops I attended I met a lovely lady from Galway who paints such cute and quirky fairies.  I am fortunate to get to to play with some of her images. Her name is Sylwia and she is the owner of TandiArt.   


I printed out the images in different sizes but the small ones were my favourite and made sweet images for cards.
In the first one I matted and layered some cream card and stamped white card and decoupaged the image. The sentiment came from my stash and fit the theme beautifully. It is a 15cm x 15cm card.


The second card has matts and layers in a soft mint green and white card. I used a sweet fairy princess and some bits and pieces from the images. I sparkled her crown and the hearts with stickles. You have to have a sparkly crown. The sentiment is hand written.


I enjoyed using these lovely images and have revitalised my blog. I'll definitely keep it going now. 
Maybe I'll look for some challenges to partake in and hopefullythe rest of the year will slow down and take its time to pass by and with some favourable weather too.
love and hugs
Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay